What are the best ways to save money when traveling via Booking.com?
Asked 9 months ago
I have decided that this year will be my year for traveling the world, meeting new people, trying out new food, and just....experiencing something new. I plan to visit at least 5 new countries, which is not exactly cheap, but it should definitely be worth it.
Nevertheless, do you have any tips or hacks for saving money when using Booking.com? After all, the less I spend on accommodation and transportation, the more I'll have to spend on food, shopping, events, and similar.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
There are so many ways you can save money while traveling such as being flexible with your dates, avoiding peak travel times, and booking early. Using booking.com offers you all of this, with a few bonuses such as:
- The Genius program: Booking.com's rewards program for loyal customers (its free to sign up)
- Book early: Booing.com offers up to 50% off on early bookings
- Price matching: If you find a better deal for a specific stay on another platform, Booking.com will give you a cashback of the difference
- Deals page: The deals page offers discounts and package deals on stays, hotels, and transport
- Use cashback sites: Sites like CashYo offer cashback rewards for booking through them when using Booking.com
Please follow our Community Guidelines
More From Blog
Hotels.com—The Obvious Choice for Online Hotel Booking
Daniel de Jager